Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Hats And Horns.What to do? Like ·Work,Wives, And What:Exactly embracing the day: hats, horns to blast.

Andreas Fagerbakke's avatar

Good night my friends. God Bless you all .
It's so beautiful

4 WORDS: old enough to consent.Don't change yourself to win someone's heart. I'M TURNING IT OFF.I'M TURNING IT OFF. I've been sad for months and no one notices, how will they notice? If I smile a lot and always the same way.Janet Daily, Birthdays daily, yours, mine, and theirs, cheers, and chaps,way to grow.Sorry I missed your birthday. Hope you had a good one.Hats And Horns.What to do? Like ·Work,Wives, And What:Exactly embracing the day: hats, horns to blast.
 I saw a wild turkey out in yonder hedge. I'm pulling out my bow to dispatch it for supper. (have to be quiet, guns aren't in order- don't want to roust the neighbors. Life in the city) I have a pot of beans on, and a bit of dried venison to chew on until the turkey is done cooking. 
Hats And Horns.What to do? Like ·Work,Wives, And What:Exactly embracing the day: hats, horns to blast.

I gotta start counting my food 😂
May be an image of biryani, fried rice and text
All reactions:
20



It was fun and different at the beginning and I actually watched it but now it's just a bunch of Drama Queens bitching. The original cast with Barbara Walters in control was great, they stayed on topic and tried to not allow their personal issues to get involved with the show.It's time for "The View" to vamoose-
Soooo who is wasting your Dad's money dear Dennis!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Coins To Play, Signs Of Good Times, Both Sides. Waves to make, waves to watch.

ITS ENGLISH, NOT STUPID, JUST SAYING, EXPLAIN, WHAT?The Reckoning By Yossi Klein Halevi OCTOBER 10, 2023Taking a break from group activity a...