Sunday, July 30, 2023

But, despite my grey areas. I have my lines. And I am always loyal to friends. Build up. Never tear down. Wow. Just wow.

"Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable.” ~ Mary Oliver .A TWISTED PROPHECY.Life Is A Beach: Remember The Time .Clowns to the right, jokers to the left, stuck in the middle of a group of assholes with their hands out. What the fuck...Wow.

I HAVE MANNERS AND RESPECT, I RESPECT BOUNDARIES, I AM EASY GOING AND MELLOW. RAZZLE DAZZLE! 2022.'Saints and Sinners. THE BASIC BITCH LIFE. AND I SAY TO MYSELF, IT'S A WONDERFUL WORLD.
I ain’t the one to gossip. Will place a transfer Uc form, on ternated accounts, racts to rockes, how to make a buck or two. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE.


VA and the lack of care and concern, the death of my teeth, a sad story again, need an attorney, ready to write this shit out. Tort time, mama need new teeth, have to go make the donuts. Crazy for a fee, PTSD. House to trust, need a LLC now, to get out of sight.


UNACCOUNTABLE.MORONS, ANGELS TO CRY, TESTS OVER TIME, TO FAIL, FIRST ATTEMPTS WITH NEW DATA, PAGES TURNED. DAN EVANS - LIC. # 01324544.BIONIC MOSQUITO.

  I ain’t the one to gossip. Will place a transfer Uc form, on ternated accounts, racts to rockes, how to make a buck or two. SPRUCE POWER, ...





Chaps and cheers, rocks to roll, gems to find, brothers and sisters, notes to take, walks in the shadows, waiting for the lights in the sky. 9:45 every night, would you like to go.SEEKER OF TRUTH., Clocks to watch. Lucky Breaks, Running Rats, Bitches, Babes. THE TALKING GIBBERISH. The Wall Street Journal, Let's Adventure .
NOT MY THAT'S WALLET MY W MIND CHANGE' .Morons, Angels To Cry, Tests Over Time, To Fail, First Attempts With New Data, Pages Turned. .Rachel ButchJay is the crook,Henry Papke Hi , you look like a Queer. I’m trying to diversify my friends list. I sent you a friend request. Rachel Jarrot is the thief, coins to flip, faces. All Men Exposed.





 



Do you prefer older friends? Seniors, retired, relax, rocks to roll, gems to love. Yes, Giants, Kings To Knights, Sons To Shine, Silent Knights, Alone On The Shore.

Lights On, Strangers To Friends, hits and misses. Or just go with the flow of what's sent your way.

And yet I am still looking . I'm flawed, for sure. And of course you have to get past my oddness.

But, despite my grey areas. I have my lines. And I am always loyal to friends. Build up. Never tear down. Make Me Say it Again cowboy. As the sunsets, the day ends & will never be relived again..celebrate your life.

What the fuck, say what, nothing at all. Time to waste, time to kill, time marked here. Yes , I am wonderful, yes I am great, yes I am a star.
One line wonder, said so much, thanks for the little time marked, or killed. Questions answered, K Mart, Walmart, markets nothing when he takes time to write.
Waste of time to me. Tricks and trades, coins to flip, cards to read. How u sucking dicks.Facebook,...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coins To Play, Signs Of Good Times, Both Sides. Waves to make, waves to watch.

ITS ENGLISH, NOT STUPID, JUST SAYING, EXPLAIN, WHAT?The Reckoning By Yossi Klein Halevi OCTOBER 10, 2023Taking a break from group activity a...