Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Burhan Ahmad, Never forget who helped you!












 Barry White - Practice What You Preach: NAACP Powershift Entrepreneur Grant – an initiative by NAACP. Bey, GOOD is on a mission to spread hope. The goal is to provide a lifeline for small businesses at the epicenter of dual pandemics. CHEECH AND CHONG DROP ACID: Waves of words, voices, views, values, care to expand, on the monsters in your head.Love Today. Normal Heights.


A man without grace is as a tale out of season.Fighting Against Yourself,Good sense makes a man slow to anger.Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels.Say What?Illuminati Exposed. ATG Radio Network.

 Hollywood Candy Girls:  ,I am alpha and omega the beginning and the end!! I am the prince of peace!God . Thank you for your love and support. Blessings...And a joy forever sorrow. I litch have the complete opposite of FOMO.Damn girl, what did I say, I'm outta here.Your strength comes from within and knowing that you Goodness is close to you with her core of inner peace that is unshakable.I believe. Damn girl, what did I say. I'm outta here.Your strength comes from within and knowing that you Goodness is close to you with her core of inner peace that is unshakable.I believe.



Recent activity,Burhan Ahmad,  Never forget who helped you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a break from group activity after today ... will be traveling through the weekend. Love to all

Financing Statement Addendum (Form UCC1Ad).SOLAR LEASE AND THE UCC TERMINATION: SUNGEVITY-ACCOUNT NO. 227047-ESPINOZA, TONY- 'PLEASE SAT...